Marketing Executive Vacancy
We are currently looking for a full-time Marketing Executive to manage and maintain Marketing / Communications campaigns both via the traditional media and also via social media (online).
The ideal candidate will mainly assist proactively on a daily basis in the development, implementation, and maintenance of the company’s marketing / social media program.
Applicants would need to possess a creative mindset with the ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision, preferably having a formal qualification in marketing communications or similar, as well as previous social media / online moderation experience. Strong organizational, administrative
and time management skills would be considered an asset.
Advertising experience for traditional media and other media such as Google through Pay Per Click advertising (Google Adverts) and Facebook advertising as well as the possibility of creating content marketing of high relevance and value such as the setting up of a blog on the respective company and clients websites and updating the news content of websites to enhance SMarketing Executive EO ratings is also desirable.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Assisting pro-actively on a daily basis in the development, implementation, and maintenance of campaigns and promotions – both online as well as offline.
• Updating the news content of websites to enhance SEO ratings.
• Communicating proactively with customers in a creative and efficient manner, including the upholding of brand image and increasing brand loyalty with customers.
• Providing metric analysis and reporting on clients’ response, and performance of campaigns, promotions and website performance.
• Managing and undertaking content marketing such as the setting up of a blog on the respective company and clients websites.
• Maximizing all opportunities in Social Media for PR in both proactive and reactive roles.
• Monitoring and implementing, when applicable, trends using current/new social media tools, applications, and channels.
• Provide all the necessary assistance for the setting up of planned and ad-hoc internal/external events.
Candidate skills and attributes
• A minimum of 2 years of work-related experience including on social media platforms – namely Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Snapchat, LinkedIn and other social media on a personal &/or professional level with the ability to develop these sectors for the company and our clients.
• Possessing a creative mindset and the ability to work well under pressure, completing tasks efficiently, and handling tight deadlines.
• Preferably having a formal qualification in marketing communications, IT or similar.
• Strong organizational, administrative and time management skills.
• Good team member with colleagues and partners with a solid basis of communication skills.
• Ability to focus on tasks at hand with minimal supervision.
• Proficiency in English with excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Previous moderation experiences a plus, but not a must.
• Knowledge of Maltese would be an asset, but not a must.
Interested candidates are to send their CV and introduction letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org